- Room Rental is:
$1,200.00 for Saturday Evening - $900.00 for Friday Evening
Deposit is required
- Quoted prices include china, standard table linens including colored napkins, cutting the cake, pouring your toast and lighting your candles.
- Delay of food service time. There will be a $75.00 charge if your event is served a half-hour late, and an additional $25.00 will be charged for each quarter hour thereafter. The Bluff cannot be held responsible for food temperature and quality of food that is served late.
- The Bluff will make arrangements for all food and beverage services with the exception of cakes and alcoholic beverages.
No snacks or foods may be brought in.
HOSTED BAR SERVICE
- Due to local regulations cash bars are not allowed. Hosted bars are acceptable.
- Bartenders of the approved vender of the Bluff must dispense alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol selections can be arranged and delivered by the approved vendor, not sold
D Schuler’s - Work Phone: 616.538.4560 (please ask for Rebecca)
A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your reservation at The Bluff
$500.00 towards the food and half towards the room (either $500.00 or $450.00) due two weeks after you receive the contract.
- The Bluff reserves the right to increase the deposit
- The balance of your bill is due the day before your event
- The Bluff does accept credit cards
The final guaranteed guest count for your event is required 1 week prior to your event. It is your responsibility to contact The Bluff with this guarantee. If you do not provide us with a guarantee The Bluff will use the estimated number given when your reservation was made as
the guaranteed count and you will be billed accordingly.
Minimum charge is required (excluding room rental and bar setup) for Fridays and Saturdays. Friday minimum is $2,900 (approx. 150 guests)Saturday minimum is $3,800 (approximately 170 guests)
MISCELLANEOUS POLICIES AND LIABILITY
- The Bluff cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items during the reception or if decorating the day before.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Deposit amounts may vary according to the nature and size of your event. The Bluff reserves the right to increase the deposit.
- The balance of your bill is due the Monday before your event. There will be a fuel charge added to the final bill.
- The final guaranteed guest count for your event is required one week prior to your event. It is your responsibility to contact The Bluff with this guarantee. If you do not provide us with a guarantee The Bluff will use the estimated number given when your reservation was made as the guaranteed count and you will be billed accordingly.
- The Bluff requires a minimum charge (excluding room rental and bar set ups) for Friday & Saturday.
- The Bluff does accept credit cards there will be a 3% charge for bank services.
- Do not attach anything to walls, blinds, or ceilings. Rice, confetti, glitter, and “silly string” are not allowed, inside or out. Your damage deposit will be forfeited if these requirements are not met.
- Decorations must be coordinated with The Bluff staff, and all fire regulations must be followed.
- No open flames are allowed. Candles are required to have glass shields.
- The Bluff may require a property damage deposit for some events. The return of the damage deposit or a portion of it will be made by mail upon inspection of The Bluff after your event.
- Liability for and damage to The Bluff will be the responsibility of the Host. The Host is responsible for the conduct of all in attendance. If you decorate the day before the Bluff is not responsible for your items.
- Contracting with outside vendors of food is strongly discouraged and may not be allowed. There may be additional charges and an increased damage deposit if outside vendors are used. The Bluff must approve outside vendors and certain insurance requirements must be met.
- Evening events must conclude by 12 AM. The Bluff must be vacated by 12:30 AM.
- The Host of the event agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Bluff is a non-smoking facility. Please inform your guests prior to their arrival.
Taste of the Bluff Event
Sunday February 4th from 1:00-3:00PM
Attend our next food tasting at The Bluff Banquet & Conference Center to experience The Bluff's great food, service and sophisticated atmosphere with your friends and family or business associates.